- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A disciple of Yoka kept approaching him gleefully with all his spiritual experiences that he encountered in his meditation sessions.
He related to the master that he saw a light, felt the Kundalini raising, an inner fragrance and the like.
Each time he spoke of an experience to his master hoping to be appreciated for his spiritual progress , he was only beaten up.
One day having experienced, 'emptiness', he approached the master with great hopes that he would be accepted this time. Even before he could open up, the master lay his hands on him.
The surprised disciple said, “This is too much, you started beating me even before hearing me"
“There is no need to listen to you. It does not matter what you want to say. The moment you entered the room, I figured out you have come with your stupid ideas!" said the master.
The disciple retorted, “But you should have heard me. I was about to tell you of my experience of 'emptiness', the ultimate and the state of all Buddhas"
Yoka only beat him more and said, “Here you are with another idea, throw your emptiness out!"
The aghast disciple said, “But how can I throw emptiness ? It is not possible"
Yoka said, “The emptiness that you have is not true. It is your idea about emptiness that you are holding on to. Throw it out ! Each time you approached me with your ideas like, light, energy and fragrance. They are just labels changing. Now you have again approached me with the idea of emptiness. Throw that also and only then you will be in true silence!"
Osho says that true emptiness consists of nothing. Not even the feeling of experiencing. All there is is only consciousness or the subject.