- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- News How Amit Shah paved the way for the passage of the CitizenshipAmendment Bill
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A Zen master was crossing a small river with his disciple.
The disciple asked, “Master what is the way to cross the river?"
The master replied, “Cross it without the waters touching your feet!"
The surprised disciple immediately shifted his glance to the master's feet to find it wet.
“Master, but your feet are wet," said the disciple.
The master replied, "I am not wet. The wetness is only on the surface. Deep inside I am dry. The water has not touched me!"
One ought to be exposed to all kinds of experiences, but deep within he will have to remain unaffected!
Osho says, “Get into the river, but become a lotus!"