- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Opens Up About Recent Failures: 'I Got Fired By Audience For Not Making Them Happy'
- Sports Have a lot of respect for Sourav and to hell with those who don't understand: Ravi Shastri
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Once a Sufi mystic, who was stark naked, made his way to the police station, with a train of people following him.
The Sufi mystic filed a complaint with the policeman that he was robbed of his blanket, his cushion, his umbrella, his clothes, his pillow and bed.
The policeman patiently made a list of the lost objects, when a man came in and hurled a blanket on the mystic. This is the only thing that he possessed and that I robbed from him, while he is complaining of being robbed of a lot other things.
The policeman asked for an explanation.
The Sufi mystic said, “Yes my blanket may be all that I have, but it has served me as a bed, a cushion, an umbrella, a clothing etc at different times. There is absolute truth in whatever I have said!"
Osho advices that the story ought to be taken seriously. He states the truth, that to attain the absolute is to attain all. A rupee is contained in a crore rupees!