- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Once a Sufi mystic, who was stark naked, made his way to the police station, with a train of people following him.
The Sufi mystic filed a complaint with the policeman that he was robbed of his blanket, his cushion, his umbrella, his clothes, his pillow and bed.
The policeman patiently made a list of the lost objects, when a man came in and hurled a blanket on the mystic. This is the only thing that he possessed and that I robbed from him, while he is complaining of being robbed of a lot other things.
The policeman asked for an explanation.
The Sufi mystic said, “Yes my blanket may be all that I have, but it has served me as a bed, a cushion, an umbrella, a clothing etc at different times. There is absolute truth in whatever I have said!"
Osho advices that the story ought to be taken seriously. He states the truth, that to attain the absolute is to attain all. A rupee is contained in a crore rupees!