- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 2 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 2 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters host North Eastern Warriors in home-leg opener
- News SC seeks Centre's response on plea for relocating Gir lions to Madhya Pradesh
- Movies Jr NTR's Film With Trivikram Srinivas Finally Gets A Title?
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A Tibetan mystic called Naropa was flocked by many, who however were puzzled about him. They were aware of the fact that he was an enlightened being, but they could never find him remembering God's name.
When asked about this to Naropa, the mystic said, “How am I to remember when I never forget?"
He further continued, “The day I make an attempt to remember God, understand that Naropa has fallen; he has fallen asleep. When I never forget God, how is it possible to remember Him!"
Nature of God is pure awareness. One who has awakened, who is enlightened is eternally aware. Where is the possibility for him to remember God.
Osho points out to the truth through this story.