- 2 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 4 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Jamshedpur steal a point from Chennaiyin
- News 20 kg onion looted from state-run store in West Bengal's Birbhum
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A Tibetan mystic called Naropa was flocked by many, who however were puzzled about him. They were aware of the fact that he was an enlightened being, but they could never find him remembering God's name.
When asked about this to Naropa, the mystic said, “How am I to remember when I never forget?"
He further continued, “The day I make an attempt to remember God, understand that Naropa has fallen; he has fallen asleep. When I never forget God, how is it possible to remember Him!"
Nature of God is pure awareness. One who has awakened, who is enlightened is eternally aware. Where is the possibility for him to remember God.
Osho points out to the truth through this story.