- 2 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 23 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 33 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 53 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh To Star Alongside Sidharth Malhotra And Ajay Devgn In Indra Kumar’s Next Movie
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Two old men meet at a corner. The first asks, “Where have you been for the past eight weeks?"
“In jail," said the second.
The first, shocked, asked, “You in jail? How come?"
The man began to narrate the episode, “Well a very beautiful young girl rushed to me with some policemen and accused me of attacking her. When the policeman enquired of the allegation, I answered in affirmation!"
“I was so flattered that I welcomed the blame!"
Osho says, that certain stages in one's spiritual path may lead to a conviction that one has attained Buddhahood. Unless and otherwise one is alert, one may be lured into the belief woven by the ego, simply because it feels nice that one has actually reached the summit"
Osho warns to be alert and watchful towards the tricks played by the mind, adorning the spiritual garb. Osho thus warns of false Buddhahood.