- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- News Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh should be thrown out of country: Shiv Sena
- Sports Mourinho unhappy with timing of Premier League break for Spurs
- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Two old men meet at a corner. The first asks, “Where have you been for the past eight weeks?"
“In jail," said the second.
The first, shocked, asked, “You in jail? How come?"
The man began to narrate the episode, “Well a very beautiful young girl rushed to me with some policemen and accused me of attacking her. When the policeman enquired of the allegation, I answered in affirmation!"
“I was so flattered that I welcomed the blame!"
Osho says, that certain stages in one's spiritual path may lead to a conviction that one has attained Buddhahood. Unless and otherwise one is alert, one may be lured into the belief woven by the ego, simply because it feels nice that one has actually reached the summit"
Osho warns to be alert and watchful towards the tricks played by the mind, adorning the spiritual garb. Osho thus warns of false Buddhahood.