- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A man once approached a zen master and asked, "What is the way?"
"Listen!" said the Zen master.
Everything became silent including the inquirer except for the mummer of the water of a fountain that flowed near the hut of the master.
The master then said, "Hear, this is the way!"
Osho says the word, "Listen," which is totally unrelated to the question asked, brings about a shock which results in silence.
When the master said, "Hear, this is the way," he actually indicates the silent moment that had penetrated the consciousness of the seeker and not the sound of the water which one mistakenly comprehends.
Osho says that in immediacy, by living fully moment to moment, one attains enlightenment.