- 21 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 45 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 53 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- Sports Three underperforming Arsenal players this season
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A man once approached a zen master and asked, "What is the way?"
"Listen!" said the Zen master.
Everything became silent including the inquirer except for the mummer of the water of a fountain that flowed near the hut of the master.
The master then said, "Hear, this is the way!"
Osho says the word, "Listen," which is totally unrelated to the question asked, brings about a shock which results in silence.
When the master said, "Hear, this is the way," he actually indicates the silent moment that had penetrated the consciousness of the seeker and not the sound of the water which one mistakenly comprehends.
Osho says that in immediacy, by living fully moment to moment, one attains enlightenment.