- 41 min ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 22 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- 24 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 February 2020
- Technology Buy Audio Gadgets, Speakers, Headphones And More At Up To 60% Off On Amazon
- Movies Sunny Hindustani Wins Indian Idol 11; Fans Congratulate Him & Call His Journey 'Incredible'
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 3-2 Everton: Aubameyang's Sunday best sinks Toffees
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Ahmedabad all decked-up as India awaits POTUS
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The Zen master clarified, "Its simple, when a little man first becomes a student, he is in such a hurry to rush home and tell every one at the top of his voice. On hearing the master's words, he will climb on the roof and shout loudly to the people, on learning about the ways of the master, he would go about the town telling everyone about his newly acquired knowledge".
The Zen master says of the Tao man. "When a Tao man becomes a student, he will first bow his head in gratitude. On hearing the words of the master, he will bow his head and his shoulders and on knowing the ways of the master, he will bow further low up to his waist and walk alongside the wall in order to avoid people from spotting or noticing him"