- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A short story illustrates the truth of discontentment of the human heart.
In the olden days it was a honour to respect sadhus. One morning a sadhu (renunciate) reached the gates of a palace and requested the king to fill his empty bowl. This happened till the king's treasury became empty.
The king then stood with folded hands before the Sadhu and requested humbly as to what would fill the bowl.
The Sadhu replied that the bowl was made of human heart and no matter what ever is put in, it will still stay empty.
Name and fame, power and money, sex and pleasure, comforts and all leave the heart ultimately empty without filling it. Osho says that the human heart is made to love God and love for God alone will fill it forever, where discontentment flees.
The realization of what ever one wishes for cannot satiate the endless greed. To know God and love His immense manifestation unconditionally is the way to eternal bliss.