- 35 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- News With Zawahiri's death, ISIS plots to spread, hog Al-Qaeda's terror space
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha VS Raksha Bandhan Day 6 Box Office Collection: Both The Films Witness Big Drop
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Miniratna Stock For Target Price Of Rs 120: ICICI Securities
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Ladies, it can be really frustrating to have aunties and nosey people constantly asking you to get married. This can be really annoying when you attend any wedding ceremony or family get-together. Even if you aren't ready for getting married, these people will constantly remind you of your age and how important it is for a woman to get married as soon as she turns 25.
But you don't have to feel miserable and irritated as we are here with some savage comebacks that you can throw at such relatives, neighbours and aunties. In order to read more, scroll down the article
1. "I am getting married in the coming week. Didn't you get the invite?"
2. "Actually, my crush isn't taking my calls. The day he does, I'll marry right there."
3. " The thing is I have planned of getting married on the day when I get rid of all the nosey and annoying relatives and neighbours."
4. "Why are you so excited about my marriage? Are you thinking of sponsoring it?"
5. "As we know women are outperforming men these days, I am looking for a man who would cook delicious food for me."
6. "I'll marry when I have to and you are certainly not getting an invitation for attending my wedding."
7. "Well, I guess you aren't able to digest the fact that I have become an independent woman even before getting married."
8. "I really wanted to marry but then I didn't want nosey guests to attend my wedding. So once I figure out whom not to invite, I'll definitely get married."
9. "You see, I don't want to ruin a man's life by getting married to him. So you should thank me for my generosity."
10. "The day I get married, you will start taking stress for my future kid (s) and I don't want you to die out of so much stress."
- lifePretha Kalyanam: What Does The Marriage Of The Dead Means?
- marriage and beyondYoungest Mayor Of India, Arya Rajendran To Marry The Youngest MLA Of Kerala, KM Sachin Dev, In September
- marriage and beyondWhy Do Indian Expats Choose Arranged Marriages?
- zodiac signsJuly 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- beyond love24-Year-Old Gujarati Woman All Set To Marry Without A ‘Dulha’ In India's First Sologamy
- festivalsMay Month 2022: Auspicious Dates For Wedding, House Warming, Naming Ceremony And More This Month
- festivalsApril 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates And Muhurat In This Month
- diet fitnessPre-Wedding Diet Tips For Every Bride And Groom: Foods To Eat And Avoid
- yoga spiritualityIs Getting Married On 22/02/2022 Lucky? Know The Auspicious And Unlucky Wedding Dates Around The World
- bollywood wardrobeKarishma Tanna Wedding: Gorgeous Lehenga Of The Actress Gives A Modern-Day Bride Vibe [PICS]
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- lifeWhich Smartphone To Buy? Flipkart and Sima Aunty Help You #FindYourMatch!