- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 12 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Noopur Singh from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India was declared dead at birth and thrown in the garbage by the doctors of Kanpur hospital until a relative noticed that she was alive and picked her up. Due to the negligence of the doctors, the baby girl grew up as a physically challenged person.
But, as destiny would have it, Noopur Singh got to be on the hot seat on Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), a celebrated quiz show which is hosted by the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. Noopur Singh answered 12 questions correctly and won Rs 12.5 lakh as prize money.
Noopur Singh was born to a farmer Ramkumar Singh and his wife Kalpana Singh. Her mother informed that Noopur was a good student and was on the merit list in the Intermediate examination and even cleared her B.Ed entrance test.
The proud mother spoke about Noopur's journey to KBC, and revealed that she used to answer all questions correctly before the contestants when the show would air on television.
Despite medical negligence, Noopur's mother holds no grudges against the doctors who were responsible for her disability. Noopur' story is inspiring for other men and women to not give up in life.