- 29 min ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- 42 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 1 hr ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- Movies Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Are Pure BFF Goals In These Lovely Pictures
- News India has a protective shield of 100 crore vaccine doses: PM Modi
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Big shame that we don't have Stokes, Archer for tournament, says Roy
- Finance This Small-Cap IT Company To Consider Interim Dividend On October 26
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Sub-Inspector Anie Siva gained popularity after the media reported her inspiring life story. The way she transformed from a lemonade seller to a police sub-inspector is truly inspiring. Today we are here to tell you about Anie Siva and Here truly inspiring live story.
At the age of 18, Anie Siva was abandoned by her husband. She was forced to leave her husband's house with her eight month old son. But she had to survive and give a better life to her child and so she contacted one of her relatives, Shaji, a resident of Perumbazhathoor in Neyyattinkara. When Shaji heard about Anie's ordeal, he thought to help her rebuild her.
Anie could have gone to her parents but they had already disowned her. This is because she had married against their will. Therefore, Anie had nowhere to go and was forced to live on the streets. During those days, she used to sell ice-creams, lemonade and spice powders to tourists.
However, in 2012, Anie had received a job offer from Maldives. But since she had no documents after separating from her family, she couldn't apply for a passport. After this, Anie thought of seeking help from Shaji, who works as a KSRTC driver to get address proof with a ration card.
Shaji helped Anie get a ration card but by then the joining date of the job was over and Anie missed the offer.
Shaji was already aware of Anie's talent and so he kept motivating her. He advised her to prepare for the SI test in 2014. In order to help her prepare for the test by attending coaching classes, he arranged a two-wheeler vehicle for her.
In July 2019, Anie successfully passed the test from the Kerala Police Academy. y "He helped me financially too. Today, I'm wearing this SI uniform with his support. He encouraged me a lot to rebuild my confidence. For me, he is a guide, friend, brother and father," says Anie. After Anie passed from the academy, Shaji put the Sub-Inspector rank's star on Anie's uniform.
Shaji says, "Anie is my grandchild. I supported her with the confidence that she will reach more heights in life."
We are truly inspired by the story of Anie Siva. We hope that her story will inspire women in the coming generation.
Credits: India Today for story and picture.