- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 10 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Every year people in India mark National Sisters Day on the first Sunday of August. People observe this day to celebrate the bond with their sisters. The day coincides with International Friendship Day every year. This year National Sister's Day will be observed on 1 August 2021.
People generally observe this day by sending gifts to their sisters and spending the entire day with them. They also share their thoughts and feelings about their sisters. This year while you plan to make your sister feel loved and special, we are here with some quotes, messages and wishes to share with her. Scroll down for more.
1. "Having a sister is like having a best friend, you can't get rid of. You know whatever you'll do, they will always be your partner-in-crime."
2. "Dear sister, even if we are not physically together, you will always be in my heart."
3. "The bond that sisters share is quite unique but special. They are bonded with unconditional love for each other and never-ending reasons to fight."
4. "Sisters share grown-up dreams and childhood memories."
5. "A sister is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you, unconditionally. Happy Sister's Day."
6. "There's no better friend than a sister and you are the best sisters in this world. Happy Sister's Day."
7. "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and meaning to life. I wish you a Happy Sister's Day."
8. "To have a sister is one of the most beautiful gifts from the Almighty. May you stay happy and blessed forever."
9. "Dear sister, today I want you to know that I am really thankful to have you as my sister. You make my life beautiful and cheerful. I wish you a Happy Sister's Day."
10. "Happy Sister's Day to an amazing sister and a beautiful human being. May you stay happy forever."
11. "To my wonderful sister, wish you a very Happy Sister's Day. I love you. Thank you for being in my life."
12. "Dearest sister, I am so lucky to have you as my sibling. I love you. Happy Sister's Day."