- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 18 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 17 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 18 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Day 6 Box Office Collection: Mahesh Babu- Parasuram Movie Maintains Pace At The Box Office
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Every year people in India mark National Sisters Day on the first Sunday of August. People observe this day to celebrate the bond with their sisters. The day coincides with International Friendship Day every year. This year National Sister's Day will be observed on 1 August 2021.
People generally observe this day by sending gifts to their sisters and spending the entire day with them. They also share their thoughts and feelings about their sisters. This year while you plan to make your sister feel loved and special, we are here with some quotes, messages and wishes to share with her. Scroll down for more.
1. "Having a sister is like having a best friend, you can't get rid of. You know whatever you'll do, they will always be your partner-in-crime."
2. "Dear sister, even if we are not physically together, you will always be in my heart."
3. "The bond that sisters share is quite unique but special. They are bonded with unconditional love for each other and never-ending reasons to fight."
4. "Sisters share grown-up dreams and childhood memories."
5. "A sister is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you, unconditionally. Happy Sister's Day."
6. "There's no better friend than a sister and you are the best sisters in this world. Happy Sister's Day."
7. "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and meaning to life. I wish you a Happy Sister's Day."
8. "To have a sister is one of the most beautiful gifts from the Almighty. May you stay happy and blessed forever."
9. "Dear sister, today I want you to know that I am really thankful to have you as my sister. You make my life beautiful and cheerful. I wish you a Happy Sister's Day."
10. "Happy Sister's Day to an amazing sister and a beautiful human being. May you stay happy forever."
11. "To my wonderful sister, wish you a very Happy Sister's Day. I love you. Thank you for being in my life."
12. "Dearest sister, I am so lucky to have you as my sibling. I love you. Happy Sister's Day."
- parents and children7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do For Each Other While Growing Up
- parents and childrenRaksha Bandhan 2020: Things That Make The Relationship Between Brothers And Sisters Special!
- parents and childrenRaksha Bandhan 2020: Nasty Yet Funny Things Brothers Do To Annoy Their Sisters
- beyond loveBonding Over Braids And Fairy Tales
- beyond loveMethods To Get Closer To Your Siblings
- beyond love7 Mistakes A Sagittarius Makes In Relationships And Easy Ways To Avoid Them
- beyond loveInternational Women's Day 2022: Empowering Relationship Advice For Women
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- relationshipBorn In February? Your Birthday In The Month Of Love Will Reveal Your Personality Traits
- marriage and beyondExpert Opinion: Hashtag Divorce And the Celebration Of Separation On Social Media
- horoscopeLove And Relationship Horoscope 2022: Astrological Prediction For All 12 Zodiac Signs
- love and romanceMeeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time: What Happens Next And How To Deal With It