- 1 hr ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 4 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 5 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Sports As mercury dips and COVID threat persists in Delhi, Mary Kom heads off to Manipur for training
- News Our sources say ED planning to arrest Satyender Jain soon: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Finance 3 Undervalued Stocks With Strong Brands To Buy After Sharp Fall In Their Share Prices
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Movies Hridayam Box Office 2 Days Worldwide Collection: The Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Film Is Unstoppable!
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
When it comes to parenting, both mother and father are equally important in a child's life. No doubt, we often consider mothers to be more important for a child's better upbringing. But we must not ignore a father's contribution to raising a child and giving him/her a better life. After all, a father dedicates his entire life in ensuring that his kid (s) everything that they want and deserve. Even though a father usually takes a backseat when it comes to parenting, he is always there to hold his children and save them from every problem. To acknowledge the role of a father in raising a child, we celebrate Father's Day on the third Sunday of June. This year the date falls on 21 June 2020.
Today we are here to talk about some of the ways in which fathers impact their children's life. Scroll down the article to read more.
1. He Boosts The Confidence
A father is one who teaches his kids to live their life confidently. He provides emotional support to his children. No matter if you are feeling low and dejected, you will always find your father boosting your confidence and encouraging you to work harder. This is because he knows your abilities and skills. He will always teach you how to deal with stress and frustration. Not only this, but you will also learn how to give your best in whatever you do.
2. He Makes Them Believe In Themselves
Since he boosts the confidence in his kids, he eventually makes them believe in themselves. He knows that unless his kids won't believe in themselves, they won't be able to give their best and therefore, you will always find a father praising the efforts of his kids. Even if his kids are not that intelligent, a supportive father will always appreciate even the achievements of his kids. Moreover, he himself tries his best to believe in whatever he is doing. This way he ensures that his children are able to believe in themselves.
3. He Provides Them A Firm Support
A father's support is quite important in making a child self-reliant and independent. For this, you will always find your father trying his best to be a self-independent person. He will encourage you to take risks in your life while he will be there to have your back. Though he may not say this, he is always there to support and encourage you. Even if everyone turns against you, your father will have your back as he trusts your abilities.
4. He Teaches Discipline
There is no denying that fathers often teach their children about being a fair and kind person. You won't deny that your father would have always asked you to be a kind-hearted, well-mannered, responsible and decent person. There could have been times when your father might have scolded you for not behaving properly and being a dutiful person. He might have asked you to wake up early in the morning and have a proper routine. This is because a father always wants his kids to have good manners.
5. He Shows A Different Perspective Of Life
You will get a different perspective from both your mother and father. Your mother may provide you a perspective full of empathy, sympathy, kindness and love while your father's perspective may be full of ambition, discipline, responsibilities and strength. He will show you how to deal with your problems and still be a pillar of strength for your family. You will learn how to be a strong and soft-hearted person at the same time.
6. He Makes Them Feel Safe And Secure
We cannot deny that a father always makes his child feel safe and secure through his presence. You may often hear your father saying that he is there to support and help you. This indeed is true. Your father may not have given you birth but you can't deny that he has always protected you from all sorts of problems. Not only this, but he also teaches his children to stay strong and confident during the tough times.
7. He Introduces Them To The Real World
A father knows what a real-world situation looks like. He, therefore, prepares his children to face the real world beforehand. He will always tell his kids how important it is to be kind towards others to gain respect from them. He will teach you about the kind of people you may come across and in what ways you can deal with them. You will learn why it is important to study hard and go to a good college. This is because your father wants you to become strong and capable before life throws challenges at you. After all, no father would like to see their children suffering.
A father's contribution can never be summed up in a list. This is because his efforts and love are endless. He not only loves his child but also disciplines them to face the harsh reality of the world. So, this Father's Day, let your dad know how special he is by sharing this article with him and appreciating his efforts.
On this Father's Day, we wish a Happy Father's Day to all the amazing super dads over there.
- bollywood wardrobeFather’s Day 2020: Stylish Celebrity Father-Daughter Duos Who Have Been Ruling The Fashion Industry
- body careFather’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- lifeFather’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- parents and childrenFather’s Day 2021: Ways To Make Your Dad Feel Special
- wellnessFather’s Day 2021: Healthy Indian Diet For Your Father
- parents and childrenFather’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Will Love To Hear From You
- wellnessHappy Father’s Day 2020: Health Tips For Fathers To Lead A Healthy Life
- parents and childrenFather’s Day 2021: Real-Life People Share The Importance Of Fathers In Their Lives
- lifeFather’s Day 2021: Some Heartfelt Quotes To Share With Your Father
- womenNusrat Jahan Case: The Politics Of Birth Registration And Father's Name
- pregnancy parentingParents Day 2021: Counsellor Explains Why Kids Have Anger Issues Towards Parents And Teachers
- diabetesFather’s Day 2021: Effective Health Tips For Diabetic Fathers