- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Do you know what is the secret to a happy and successful marriage? Different people have different answers. For some people, the secret to happy and successful marriage is trust, space and love. For others, it is care and effective communication.
But have you tried coordinating your clothes? Well, this old age couple from California spilled the beans about their successful marriage. Rosemary and Francis Klontz say they have been married for 68 years. All these years, they have lived their life happily and with colour-coordinated outfits.
According to Rosemary, her mother bought the duo similar t-shirts once and since then they have been wearing similar outfits. "My mother got us matching shirts when we were in high school - well, I picked them out - and we've been matching ever since," she spoke to CBS13.
View this post on Instagram
How adorable are these two?! Francis and Rosemarie Klontz from Plumas Lake, CA have been married for almost 68 years, and they have matched their outfits EVERY day since they were 19! They also SING! Watch their story tonight on @cbssacramento to hear what they say the secret to a long-lasting marriage is!!
A post shared by CBS13 News | CBS Sacramento (@cbssacramento) on
The adorable couple first met in Junior High in Auburn, Washington. Francis says, his wife chooses clothes for him and he happily wears what she chooses for him, "She just lays it out for me, and I don't have to worry about a thing!"
When asked what is the secret of their happy and successful marriage, the duo said they sing songs. They love to sing songs at their locality's hospital, church and around their house. They love serving God and working for the welfare of mankind. They believe this is the reason why they have been together for all these years.