- 3 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 8 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 8 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News ED raids an attempt to put pressure on me ahead of polls in Punjab: CM Channi
- Sports KL Rahul cues: Skipper will open, Dhawan likely to be preferred over Ruturaj, Ashwin-Chahal to play
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Automobiles MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Karwa Chauth is a Hindu festival observed by Hindu married women for the welfare of their husbands. The festival symbolises the love and marital bliss between the couples. This year the festival will be observed on 24 October 2021. During this festival, women observe a day-long fast for their husbands and worship the deities to seek blessings in the form of long and healthy lives of their respective husbands. In the night, they see the moon and worship the same. After which their husbands break their fast by making them drink water and eat sweets.
Since the is all about eternal and true love between a husband and wife, today we are here to help you in making your wife feel special. Scroll down the article to read more.
1. "You are the best wife and I couldn't have asked for someone better than you. I love you."
2. "This Karwa Chauth, I thank you for being in my life and making it so beautiful and full of happiness."
3. "I thank God for giving me such a beautiful soul in the form of a wife. Thank you for coming into my life. "
4. "I feel blessed to have you as my life partner and best friend. The way you have helped me to evolve into a better human is truly incredible."
5. "Of all the women in the world, I feel so lucky to have you by my side in all ups and downs."
6. "No matter what comes ahead in life, I'll always be with you, ready to hold and support you in every situation."
7. "At times I want to hit the pause button to stop the time and love you till eternity."
8. "Dear wifey, you are the best thing that happened in my life. This Karwa Chauth I want to thank you for everything that you do for me."
9. "Darling, the way you express your love for me is truly wonderful. You are no less than bliss in my life."
10. "No words can describe your beautiful and kind behaviour. You are a special soul who was sent to make my life beautiful. I love you. "
11. "This Karwa Chauth, I promise to be with you in every ups and downs. I'll never leave you no matter how tough the situation is."
12. "I don't know how my life would have been without you. Nothing can be as beautiful as your love for me."
Happy Karwa Chauth!
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Moon Sighting And Auspicious Time Of Worship
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- make up tipsKarwa Chauth 2021: Beautiful And Unique Mehndi Designs That You Can Try On This Day
- womenKarwa Chauth – Why Observe the Fast?
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Your Diwali Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Kajal Aggarwal; Take A Look At Her Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Ivory Or Red, Which Saree Of Kajol Will You Pick For This Diwali?
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Flaunts A Ruffled Red Saree Which We So Love
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Impresses Us With Her Kurta Set Which You Can Easily Afford
- make up tipsKarwa Chauth 2020: Neha Kakkar, Anushka Sharma, And Other Bollywood Beauties Inspired Make-up Looks