- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Every girl gets married one day. No matter how pampered she has been in her parents' house, she has to grow up one day, marry her man and be matured enough to accept her in-laws as well.
There can be a lot of apprehensions when it comes to visiting your in-law's house for the very first time. Especially when you have doting parents and you have to leave them with a heavy heart to begin a new journey, you might have a myriad of thoughts in your head.
There can be a plethora of thoughts such as how amiable your in-laws will be, how will they treat you on your first meeting, will they love you as much as your parents do, etc.
These thoughts are very natural and common which almost every girl has. Let us look at some of the common thoughts that any girl has when she encounters her in-laws for the very first time.
In-laws May Be Very Probing
If you are going to encounter your in-laws for the first time, you might be thinking whether they are going to be very probing or not. Sometimes, if you are really that lucky, it may be just the opposite of that and they might appear as being very amiable and easy going, not that nosy kind.
Are They Very Old Fashioned
Since you do not know your in-laws very well, you might think they may have some objections to your dressing sense. They may be very old fashioned and hence may not like your modern and new-fashioned dressing style.
They may even dislike your latest hair-do, which you have done recently and the one that has been a hit among your friends and colleagues.
Their Likes May Be Different
You may think that your in-laws might have a very different taste than yours. This is the very first time you will be entering a complete new house in a completely different environment and people. Each member of your in-laws' house may have some common likes, which you may or may not like.
For example, your in-laws may be very fond of playing cards and you are not. However, always remember in order to gel with someone, you need to mold yourself as per their taste. Your likes may be different in a few aspects, but it is not impossible for you to match with them on some aspects.
Every family has their own set of rules and regulations. You have been brought up in a different family, which definitely has a different set of rules. You must have followed those rules all these years.
However, now you are married and you have to follow the footsteps of your husband to reach your in-laws place and also into their hearts. For example, in your parents place, you used to wake up at 8 AM, but in your in-laws' house everybody gets up at 6.30 AM.
So, if you are worried about your in-laws' family rules, your thinking can be absolutely right and you should also be naïve enough to accept the new rules of your new family.
Every household has different food habits and your in-laws must also have their particular food habits. You might get irritated and tensed with a sudden thought that food stuff you had disliked the most in your house is being served in your in-laws' house almost on a daily basis.
This can frighten you a bit. However, it is not necessary that all your thoughts are going to be true. You may get a family which loves to relish the same food as much as you do. Sometimes, food habits and liking for particular delicacies match too, isn't it?