- 7 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 8 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 11 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 13 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Any relationship needs to be saved before one gives up. Of course, any couple would think twice before choosing to file divorce.
But still, the divorce rate is increasing in all countries. The problem with a divorce is that it leaves some scars in a person's mind for long.
But it doesn't mean that one should get stuck in abusive relationships. It is always better to undo a bad relationship decision through legal methods. But at the same time, choosing separation from a healthy relationship just because of a hasty action might also prove unhealthy.
Now here are some facts...
In urban India, almost 60% of the marriages are breaking apart. And in most of the cases, it is filed by women.
A survey claims that couples who have married after living together for sometime before marriage tend to have more chances to apply for a divorce.
Many surveys claim that children of fighting parents or divorced parents may have higher chances of hating their childhood and also failing in their academics.
There are some surprising facts too. Around 5% of the divorced couples marry each other after a few years!
A majority of the couples who choose divorce tend to battle with depression for sometime especially when they live alone.
Researchers claim that the main reasons behind the divorce rate are financial issues, communication issues, abuse both in physical and emotional form and lack of love.
A majority of men are said to become slaves of addictions after divorce. Men tend to drink more after separation compared to women.