- 8 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 10 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 11 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
There are no good marriages or bad marriages; but when two people find it difficult to live under the same roof then we can assume that the marriage isn't working.
Today, there are so many couples who still drag their married lives for several reasons even when there are frequent fights over every small thing.
Some reasons they prefer to stick together could be children, financial dependence and social issues that might arise if they opt for divorce.
What do relationship experts say? Well, anyone would say that unhealthy relationships could wreck peace. Staying in an abusive relationship may totally spoil life.
If frequent arguments happen in a relationship, things get worse later on as it indicates lack of compatibility and love.
And then every single argument or fight increases the desire to take revenge on the partner. This kind of a negative emotion builds up over time but never reduces. If that is the case, living longer with a partner who is building up negative feelings over you is unwise, right?
And when it comes to abusive relationships, living with a spouse who abuses you could be very unhealthy. This is because you live with fear, self-defense, resentment and regrets which make life hell. And when you prolong such a relationship, you are prolonging pain.
Of course, no expert would recommend a divorce for a short term problem. But when a problem develops into a long term one, it is better to deal with it by moving on.
Most of us have certain primary goals of life. They are earning money, getting married, having kids or buying cars; but life can be beautiful and meaningful only when a human being targets peace and love as primary objectives.
That is the reason why couples may need to handle the marriage with care and take a wise decision whether it is living together or moving away from each other.