- 7 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 9 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 10 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies 20 Years Of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Ekta Kapoor Reminiscences Pitching The Show To Star Plus
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Is your partner addicted to his phone? Well, it could result to a problem in the marriage, gentlemen, if you are listening. No wife likes her man's constant attention to be on a gadget, please do remember that!
Today, the cellphone or the mobile phone has transformed the life of many. Couples who are addicted to the mobile are not observing that this piece of electronic device can actually hurt the feelings of the other in a relationship.
It is important for couples to sort out this issue of addiction with their partner before it is too late.
Relationship experts state that by talking to your addicted partner, you can solve the issue in no time. However, if your partner cannot keep his paws off the mobile, then there is a need to worry about it.
The mobile phone has become an addiction because you can have half of your world on that device.
Also Read: Do Mobile Phones Affect Marriage?
Men seem to find an interest in the cellphone, as it is an easy access to certain things like seeking fast information, Apps that involve the sports world, and of course how can we forget, 'porn'.
Men who are addicted to their mobile phones should be aware that this little gadget can see the end of your marriage, if you continue to ignore the presence of the 'wife'.
So, ladies if you're geared up and are ready to deal and help your partner come out of this phone addiction, we have a few tips that can help you out, take a look:
Get His Attention On You:If you want his undivided attention solely on you, then you have to work towards it. No matter what he does or where he heads with his gadget, start up a conversation on something that he will find an interest on. Get him to talk about it and interact with you. This is the best way to get his attention away from the phone.
Communicating To Him Will Work:If you fail to communicate in the marriage, your relationship will soon be on the rocks. Get your husband to tell you why he is so addicted to his phone. Be nice to him and you might find the reason behind his addiction.
Ask Him What He Is Up To:If you simply can't take the feeling of being ignored, ask him honestly what he is up to. Even if you have to confront him about cheating on you, which is why he is addicted, then so be it.
Tell Him It Annoys You: When you are honest with your husband, there is so much you can do to better your marriage. By opening up and telling him that this kind of a behaviour annoys you, it might get him to explain to you why he is acting this way.
Creep Into His Phone: This should be your last option, dear ladies. If you don't get him to talk to you about this uncanny behaviour, you can go ahead and creep into his phone. Though this is not right for you to do, but sometimes, as a wife, you simply have to get an answer on your own, even if it has to be in the hard way.