- 32 min ago Everything You Need To Know About The Hypercholesterolemia (High Cholesterol Levels) Condition
- 32 min ago Richa Chadha's Latest Outfits Are A Proof That Her Fashion Game Is Getting Better And More Diverse
- 1 hr ago Aditi Rao Hydari Proves Elegance Is In Simplicity With Her Plain Yellow Sari
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Expresses Her Love For Saris With These Two Gorgeous Red Drapes
- Movies Tamannaah Did NOT Sport A Bikini In Action Teaser; Deets Inside!
- News In pics: 4 utmost elements for the preparation of Durga idol
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports India vs South Africa 2019: Virat Kohli says India should be looking to win every match
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Technology Week 37, 2019 Launch Roundup: iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro MAX, Realme XT, Oppo A9 2020 And More
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Does your spouse surprise you with unreasonable demands? Are you feeling tired keeping up with your spouse's demands all the time? Dealing with an over demanding spouse is not easy. However, you must still try to do your best. Your partner can be demanding in many different ways. Some partners are emotionally demanding. Some partners can be sexually demanding and even mentally demanding.
You must try and understand exactly what your partner's needs are. If you can categorise what exactly your partner's demands are, then you will be in a better position to understand him/her. It can also be that your partner's needs are legitimate and you are unequipped to handle these demands. In that case, the shortcoming is yours.
You must try and work out your marriage even when your partner is over demanding. For this, you need patience and the right tactics. To know how to deal with an over demanding spouse in the right way, try these tricks.
Try To Do Your Best
Always try to do you best when it comes to your spouse. You must try to make time for your partner and take care of his/her needs. There is no shame in trying to keep your spouse happy.
Concentrate On Quality
One hour of quality time is much better than hours and hours of time spent in bickering. Ten minutes of intense lovemaking is better than hours of half hearted intimacy. So concentrate on 'quality' and not quantity if you have an over demanding spouse.
Try to put yourself in your spouse's shoes and introspect if he or she is really over demanding or you are not good enough as a partner. Sometimes, the fault can lie with you and not your partner.
In life, you have to have priorities. If your spouse demands more of your time and energy, may be you have to put your friends on a back seat.
Don't Blame Yourself
Sometimes, a partner who is emotionally demanding can make you feel guilty unnecessarily. You should never feel guilty because the problem lies with your spouse and not you.
Becoming Equally Demanding
You must give your partner the taste of his/her own medicine. Try and become just as demanding as he/she is. May be it will make your spouse realise that he/she is suffocating you.
Make Your Spouse Feel Special
Doing something special for your spouse every once in a while will help you to fulfill his/her demands. Make your partner feel that you 'need' him or her.
Learn to trust your spouse and also develop the same trust for your partner. Only faith and trust can help you to deal with such a person.
Accept Your Spouse
Every one is difficult to deal with in their own way. So just like you feel that your spouse is demanding, your spouse may feel that your are distant. So just accept your spouse the way he or she is.