- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
In every home, one would find that daughters are their father's pet and son's are their mother's! Some may ask why is this so, the answer to these questions are always not thought of. The other day, my friend asked me this question. 'Why is it that my mother agrees to whatever my brother has to say or ask her'?. Confused for a minute, I overlooked the question and thus came up with a perfect answer to tell her. So if any of you want to know the reason as to why your sibling is close to any one of your parents, here's the answer to your question.
Remember in school, we learnt the Sigmund Freud theory? This father of Psychology, Sigmund Freud, who came up with the theory of the Oedipus complex and the Electra Complex which really stunned us all, but if you actually think of it, it is more or less true as what science proved it to be!
Nowadays, we see a number of men who still live with their parents although they are married. Of course, in the Indian Society, it is believed that after marriage, men should look after their parents and therefore if the parents are residing with them, it is all the more better to bind the relationship of mother and son! But, have you ever thought of your wife? When it comes to the relationship of mother and son, there are men who forget they have a family of their own where wives are left in the lurch to fend for themselves. Men should understand that though their mother is important, their wives have to be a priority too!
Indian serials of today, show the society of how the relationship of mother and son can affect a marriage. For example, Dor, Maike Se Bandhi Dor, is one such serial which sees the lead character being disrespected in her in laws and her husband rightfully following what ever his mother tells him to do whether good or bad! Like this, there are many homes where the wives have to listen to what ever their husbands say to them in respect to their mother in laws. Women, who are married to such men should make it a point to their husbands that although they understand the relationship of mother and son, it does not mean, he should forget his own family. If women, take the first step in making their man realize, I'm sure things are bound to change in a home!
No doubt, the relationship of mother and son is special, but there has to be a line drawn when it comes to a man's life.