- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be sincere: A successful affair needs openness and honesty which is an output of sincerity. Be open and truthful to your partner, always. (There is absolutely no need to flatter your partner also, when it is not true!)
Admit mistakes, don't lie: There will be some instances where you may go wrong, which agitate the other person. But when you realize the mistake, never lie or try to justify that. It is good to admit the mistakes and resolve the problem through open communication. Transparency helps.
Ignore mistakes: Ignoring the mistakes is as important as admitting them, too. Don't be a cantankerous partner. “To err is human" and nobody is an exception. Take a little effort for acceptance or tolerance, as it is an important key to a successful relationship.
Have faith in each other: Never be suspicious. Checking the spouse's mobiles, mails or the habit of calling the lover continuously over the phone to know the whereabouts, can easily convey him that you do not have faith in him. It will create disputes, which are very detrimental for the whole relationship.
Do not strangle with love: Remember, too much of anything is not good. Freedom is much an important factor in a relationship. All of us like to have some private time to do whatever we want. Give the spouse a 'break' from the relationship for a while, whenever requires. Respect his/her individuality. Have a concern for the partner's likes and dislikes, too. Over-care will only suffocate the other.