- 1 hr ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 19 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 21 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Education JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment Result Released, Here’s How To Check JoSAA Counselling Result 2021 Round I
- Sports Glance brings live, interactive commentary for T20 world cup to mobile lock screen
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Joins The Cast Of Rajkummar Rao Starrer Bheed; Calls The Film A 'Crackling Subject'
- Automobiles Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- News Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers to discuss Covid vaccination, health scheme
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Feeling bored in marriage leads to substantially less marital satisfaction even years later. Many couple may start to feel the boredom in their marital lives by the seventh year in marriage. The boredom might develop into dissatisfaction after nine years of their togetherness.
There is long-term negative effect for the marital boredom. Being bored in marriage reduces closeness, which in turn reduces satisfaction. The ultimate result is the separation of the couple on a mutual note.
It is true that there will be problems between all couples. However to maintain high levels of marital quality over time, couples also need to make their lives together exciting. For this, they must be with each other over the time outside the boundaries of their own parents and children.
Couples can make marriage better by doing new or challenging things on a regular basis. Married couples have a date night, every week, in which they do something together that they have never or rarely done before, something that is not just enjoyable, but in some way exciting. The happiest feelings on this occasion can also last for a long term.
Have a happy married life!