- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Valentine's Day, celebrated on February 14 each year, is the festival of love in which couples celebrate their equation and love for each other. They exchange gifts and strengthen their relationship. People do things to make their partner feel loved and special. In the current situation, if you think it is risky to go out and buy a gift for your beloved or even order online, you can confess your love by sharing these sweet messages of love!
In order to make this day even more memorable, we are here with some heartfelt quotes and wishes. You can share these quotes and messages with your beloved. Scroll down the article for more.
1. This heart is meant to love you without limits and forever and ever. Happy Valentine's Day my love!
2. "The day you walked into my life, it became beautiful and colourful. Happy Valentine's Day."
3. "I have always loved you with all my heart. You make my life beautiful. I wish you all the happiness and love in this world. Happy Valentine's Day to my dearest."
4. "You are a blessing to my life. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day love."
5. "This Valentine's Day, I want you to know that I love you and feel blessed to have you in my life."
6. "My days have become beautiful ever since you walked into it. You are my lucky charm. I love you and wish you a Happy Valentine's Day."
7. "You are my happiness and comfort. Everything that you do brings a smile on my face and I love you for that."
8. "Happy Valentine's Day to my dearest love. You have filled my life with colours and joy. Thank you for being a part of my life."
9. "Ever since you walked into my life, I learned the power of true love. Happy Valentine's Day to my dearest."
10. "This Valentine's Day I want you to know that no matter what comes, I'll always be there for you."
11. "I will alway try my best to bring a smile to your face because I love you and want to see you happy forever. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day dear."
12. "One of the greatest achievements of my life is to have you beside me. You just make my heart feel loved and special."
13. "This Valentine's Day I just want you to know that I am deeply and truly in love with you and you are irreplaceable."
14. "Happy Valentine's Day to the boy who has my heart. Thanks for supporting me in all aspects of my life."
15. "Dear husband, I am proud to have you in my life. You have always loved me truly and for this, I am thankful to you."
16. "With you every love song is about you. Happy Valentine's Day!"
17. "Before I met you, Valentine's Day was not a special day but then you came to my life. Happy Valentine's Day my love."
18. "Thanks love for bringing love, joy, dreams, colours and adventure into my life. I love you."
19. "Dear wifey, I will always choose you in every life. You are very special and you complete me. Happy Valentine's Day my love."
20. "You are the most wonderful man I ever came across in my life. Thanks for loving me so genuinely." Happy Valentine's Day!