- Technology Jabra Days Sale May on Amazon: Discounts On Jabra Elite 75t, Jabra Talk 30 And More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In May
- News ‘Moral catastrophe’: WHO chief urges rich nations to donate shots instead of vaccinating children
- Sports Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur named captains for England tour
- Movies Thenmozhi Serial Actor Kutty Ramesh Passes Away
- Finance Top Business Ideas Linked To Stock Markets To Make Money In This Pandemic
- Automobiles Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
We live in a society where women are taught and expected to be sweet, kind and gentle and this indeed is an example of gender stereotype. But you cannot deny that women have come a long way to be strong and self-independent. Now they do not want to settle down for anything and everything that comes in their way. In fact, they love to possess a go-getter attitude and perhaps, therefore, these days women do not refrain from asking men out.
While some women still let men ask them out, there are a few women who wouldn't feel hesitant in making the first move. This is because they do not want to let go of someone who seems 'the one'. But if you are skeptical about whether women should make the first move by asking men out directly, then we are here with some reasons that will tell you the same. Read on.