- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The changing needs of urban lifestyle have already made it quite difficult for us to spend quality time with our partners even when it is an important day.
For couples, their anniversary is a special day. The anniversary could be the day they got married or the day they met for the first time or some other special memory. Couples always look forward to celebrating these anniversaries in a different yet special way.
They think it as a way to relive their romantic memories and to spend quality time with each other. But, if you are out of the idea to celebrate your special day with your partner then fret no more as we have got some wonderful tips for you.
1. Wake Up Early
It is your special day so why not do something unexpected and special for your favourite being. For this, you can wake up before your partner wakes up from sleep and give a sweet peck to wake him/her. Though waking up early can be a tough task, doing this will really amaze your partner. You can then enjoy the sunrise with your partner and have a brisk start to your day.
2. Prepare A Special Breakfast
What could be a better present than preparing your partner's favourite breakfast to surprise him/her? If your partner prepares the breakfast every morning then you can take the charge of preparing breakfast on your special day. Do not consider it to be just a simple thing. Preparing breakfast can actually do miracles on your special day as your partner will feel privileged and would consider breakfast to be unforgettable.
3. Plan An Outing
Instead of going on work why not spend your entire special day with your partner? This can actually help you in making your special day more memorable. Take a leave from your work and do things to make your day enjoyable for both of you. You can go to a picnic or a date night. Or you can make a plan to go on a short trip to explore places. This way you can come closer to each other.
4. Be Romantic
Your every day can be a hectic one where you may be stressing at work and dealing with problems. This way you may not be able to spend time with your partner. But, on your special day, you can bring a change in your daily behaviour by being romantic with your partner.
Do things that you and your partner find intimate and cosy. Such as you can cuddle with your partner in the bed or do things that can lead to an intense foreplay. You can also sing songs for each other or tap your feet on your favourite music.
5. Indulge In An Activity
There can be a few things that you and your partner love doing together. Hence, keeping all the work and the stress aside, you can make your day memorable by doing some activity. It can be anything that you and your partner used to do in the initial days of your relationship. For example, you can go shopping, play any sport, go for horse riding or cook some special dishes for your partner.
6. Go To A Movie
How great it would be if you and your partner go for a movie night? All you need to do is just book the tickets. In case you do not feel like going to a movie together, you can plan the same at your place. Just decide a movie name and arrange chips, popcorns and cushions. You and your partner can then have a great time watching the movie at your own place.
7. Talk Sweet Nothings
You can rekindle the romance on your special day by whispering sweet things in your partner's ears and making him/her blush. You can also be a bit naughty by giving them small intimate notes Your words will surely do the magic and will make your partner fall in love with you once again.