- 23 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News India’s ‘No First Use’ policy and increasing threat of Pakistan’s Tactical Nuclear Weapons
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We can all agree that having a boyfriend comes with a bag full of perks. Here are just a few of them so you don't forget to tell your significant other you love them.
1. You can be the 'real you'
You don't have to worry about how you look. You can leave your fancy clothes and well-poised self aside and be the crazy 'you' around them.
You know how much you hate going to a party and banging into a girl who is wearing the same outfit as you, but now you have someone you can twin with, and how!
3. Valentine's day is no more a self-love day!
You don't have to rely on ice cream tubs and movie nights alone anymore. You can depend on your loved one to shower you with some love and pampering.
4. Plus one
They are your plus one everywhere you go. The first half of a party isn't awkward anymore. Even when you don't know anyone at the venue, you have someone to have fun with!
5. An extra closet full of clothes
Shirts becomes dresses and hoodies are stolen. A closet full of comfy options.
6. You can share memes
They always tag you in memes and so do you! Your meme best friend, someone you can ROFL with.
7. Shh! Secrets
You have someone you can share your secrets with, without having to fear that they're going to tell someone. This is seriously such a plus!
8. Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles
You have a perfectly big life-sized teddy bear you can cuddle with. Winters are so much warmer smh.
9. You have someone you can rant to
They always give you all their ears for your endless and sometimes, pointless rants.
10. Support system
They always push you to become better and you always have someone who constantly reminds you that 'you can do it' even on your lowest lows.
11. Scary movies
Watching horror movies is so much more fun with them. Either they snuggle you when you're scared or it's super cute to watch them get scared!
12. Boring family dinners
You finally have someone to sit through those long boring family dinners with.
13. Complete the lyrics
You always have someone to complete the lyrics of your favourite songs.
14. Someone to share (steal) food
You always have someone you can eat with. You don't have to go home after a long day to an empty house and cook for one.
15. 'All the single ladies'
They don't let you feel left out just because you aren't single anymore, but become your dance partner whenever there's 'single ladies' playing at the bar.
16. Someone who takes care when you're sick
You have a self-appointed home nurse who takes care of you when you're sick. This includes a warm soup, snuggle and a head massage.
You always have someone to play games with. While it's great when you win, but you're even allowed to throw tantrums if you lose.
18. Someone who will laugh at your jokes
You'll always have someone who will laugh at your jokes no matter how silly they are.
19. You never have to do anything alone
There's always a helping hand. Be it cooking, cleaning or washing dishes.
20. Personal photographer
You have a personal photographer who's always by your side. They're always there to capture the perfect moment(s)
21. Dates are even more fun
You don't have to worry about saying the right thing, rather when you say something embarrassing, it turns into a fun date making fun of each other.
22. Got your back!
You have someone who always catches you when you fall, someone who always has your back.
23. Jar of memories
You'll have someone to talk about "remember when you.."
24. He reminds you that you're beautiful
He compliments you, even when you haven't moved your butt from the couch and still have last night's make-up slapped on your face (he's the man).
25. The height advantage
They're tall, duh! They come in handy when you have to remove something from the top shelf and well, when you can't reach, your tall man comes to the rescue.