- News NCP says turncoats will be taken back into party, puts a condition
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho To Hit Screens In China Soon?
- Sports Steve Smith apologises to Australia team-mates over Sheffield Shield fine
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Not all women are alike. So, we cannot generalise that all women like or dislike beards. But yes, there are some women who like beards for many reasons. We shall discuss them.
Firstly, the reason behind some women hating beards could be the kind of sensation that stubble creates when kissing. Stubble which is 2 days old can pierce like needles on the skin when kissing. That irritates any woman.
Also Read: Things Men Want Women To Know
But a well-kept beard which is shampooed and conditioned regularly can be soft on the woman's skin. Read on...
Some studies claim that if a woman's father or grandfather had beard, she might naturally feel that only bearded men are attractive.
Also Read: Signs You Are Doing Too Much For Your Husband
In many surveys, some women claimed that they like beards for the kind of sensation they create when they are rubbed against the skin.
Also Read: Psychological Tricks To Woo Him On The First Date
As beard acts as an extension to the outline of the face, it gives a masculine look. This subconsciously attracts women.
A beard also signifies maturity. Most of the women feel secure in the company of a mature man.
If you compare before and after pictures of a man with beard and without beard, you might feel that a beard can make a man look stronger.
Some women simply hate the clean shaved look of men as it looks girlish to them.