- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
College life is the most beautiful phase in anyone's life. The first thing that comes to anyone's mind is the fun and the thrill college life gave.
Also, if your parents were strict and still you managed to do all the mischief secretly, you would relish those memories forever!
Firstly, parents hate the words like 'love', 'boyfriends', dating and affairs. They like only words like studies, classes, ranks, and gold medals. But still, bunking the college and going for a movie secretly seems to give all the fun in the world to college students!
Also Read: Is It Love Or Obsession?
In this post, let us discuss how college girls generally hide their boyfriends from their strict parents!
Extra Classes In College!
This is the most popular excuse. When you go home late because of spending hours together in the college canteen chatting with your boyfriend, what would you tell your mom? Simple, extra classes!
What to do when they have to go out of the station along with the boyfriend? Well, college-excursion trip or tour with classmates; this is the widely used excuse according to a survey!
The words 'combined studies' or 'group studies' are code words which actually mean dating! Yes, most of us did it in college! Actually, combined studies implies going to a classmate's house and studying.
Friend's Grandma Expired!
If no excuse comes to mind, some even lie that a friend's granny just expired! Yes, at that age, meeting the boyfriend seems to be the first priority!
Another way in which Indian college girls hide their boyfriends is by saving their phone number with a girl's name! If the guy's name is Praveen, they save it in the name of Priya. So, even if parents check the contacts list, they see only girls' names in it!
Dance Class, Yoga Class, Computer Class
All classes generally have only one goal. To be able to come out of the house without giving any lame excuses to the parents and meet the sweetheart!
When all excuses are finished, and if one has to meet the boyfriend during holidays, what would they do? Well, 'project work' is another awesome excuse most of the college girls use!
We're Just Friends!
What if a girl and a boy are caught red handed while hanging out in parks after bunking the college? Well, the last and the final excuse is used. "Dad, we're just friends! Take it easy!"