- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 16 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 16 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- Movies Viruman Day 7 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Karthi's Mass Film Comfortably Enters Second Week!
- News Suspect in Salman Rushdie's stabbing pleads not guilty to attempted murder and assault
- Sports US Open Prize Money 2022: Breakdown of the Singles and Doubles tournament prize money
- Finance Google Workers, Demand Abortion Protections, Data Privacy
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
How often do you kiss your partner? Kissing your loved one every day is important, as it helps to build your relationship and make your love stronger and better. According to the author of the book, "The Science Of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us", kissing is very important to have a long-term bond with your partner. It helps maintain a good relationship.
The author also exclaims that the way you kiss your partner can also define how your relationship is. So, today let's look into the real and hidden meaning behind that kissing style. Couples around the globe have their own way of addressing their love towards each other.
Some couples are fond of the butterfly kiss, some adore the nibble kiss and there are some who also cherish the spiderman kiss and think that it is the most romantic one. Now, according to science, each of these kisses have a history behind it and today Boldsky shares with you that very same history behind each kiss.
Therefore, if you think you can improve your love life with a whole new kissing style, then this is the article you should be reading. Here are some of the best kissing styles and the science behind what it means to the couple in a relationship, take a look:
The Cheek Kiss:
This is one of the most adorable kisses to share with someone you really like. Cheek kisses mean that you are affectionate to your partner and adore that special loved one. If this kiss is still shared in a relationship after many years, it only means that beneath it all, your friendship still is forever.
The Closed Mouth Kiss:
The closed mouth kiss is not an intimate one and this kissing style indicates that there is a communication gap between the couple. It also means that there is no emotional contact yet in the relationship.
The French Kiss:
This kissing style is all about exploring each other. This kiss also indicates that you want more from the relationship, taking it to the next level.
The Spiderman Kiss:
The spiderman kiss is all about creativity and this kissing style actually brings out the comfort between the couple. The spiderman kissing style also means that the two of you love to experiment in the relationship.
The Nibble Kiss:
This kissing style is all about being feisty. This kiss shows an underlying passion that is often best expressed physically.
The Angel Kiss:
If you and your partner love the angel kiss, your relationship is safe and secured. This kissing style only shows that you feel for each other on a whole new beautiful level and your relationship is not just based on sex.
The Cute Peck:
The peck kiss is usually shared between new couples who are testing the waters in their relationship. This kiss definitely can help new couples get to know each other well.
The Butterfly Kiss:
One of the best kissing styles that tells a lot about a relationship is the butterfly kiss. This kiss is all about young and inexperienced love. It is one of the cutest kissing styles as well.
- love and romanceValentine Week 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On Kiss Day
- wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- pulseEver Wondered Why We Close Eyes While Kissing?
- love and romance8 Common Kissing Mistakes Couples Make
- love and romance10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
- pulse8 OMG Kissing Facts To Share On International Kissing Day 2015
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Kissing
- pulseShocking Kissing Facts That You Never Knew
- love and romance12 Things Not To Say Before You Kiss
- pulseStupid Things Couples Do Before They Kiss
- love and romanceHappy International Kissing Day! Why Kissing is Everything?
- love and romanceHow To Get Kissed On Kiss Day?