- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports IPL 2020: Full list of players retained, released, traded, purse available ahead of auction in December
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Relationships are based on love, care, understanding, respect, compassion, honesty and the list goes on. Nowadays, most couples get into a relationship based on these factors, but in urban India, things are a little bit different.
Couples in India have their own list of wants in a relationship and they are rather disturbing. It is believed that 90 percent of the urban Indians want to be in a relationship where there is a lot of money.
Likewise, some of them want a relationship just for physical needs and others step into a relationship in order to make their parents happy.
Strangely, these so called relationships work out for the best. If you want to know what are the other few types of relationships that urban Indians get into, you might want to take a look at the article.
Listed here are some of the very comfortable relationships some urban Indians opt for. It is shocking! So, take a seat while reading this article:
Relationship Based On Money
In some relationships, money is the king. If the man doesn't have more than sufficient amount of money to make the woman happy, there is no way she will want to be with him.
Relationship Based On Parent's Word
India is popularly known for arranged marriages. Most couples get into a relationship based on their parent's choice. If the folks give a green signal to date the girl, men take up the opportunity.
Relationship Based On Self-Attitude
Having a big attitude in the relationship can cause a downfall. If the woman is demanding and commanding, she will over power the man, and going by her rules, he will not be able to stand on his own two feet and make decisions on his own.
Relationship Based On Oneself
Chasing a career or a dream is not wrong when you are in a relationship. Forgetting that your partner exists and making decisions without his or her knowledge for your relationship is called being selfish
Relationship Based On Just Sex
Today, there are more than 70 percent of the couples who are together only to satisfy their own sexual needs. Termed as 'friends with benefits', these are the types of relationships that last longer than the genuine ones.
Relationship Based On No Compatibility
Where there is no love or compatibility some couples somehow are together for the sake of being together. This kind of a relationship is common in the urban Indian population.
Relationship Based On Live In
It is said that 90 percent of the Indians want to be in a live-in relationship. The reason being, this is almost close to being married and it is much better than tying the knot.