- 12 min ago Ranveer Singh Makes Not-So-Casual Fashion Statement With A Gucci Tee, Leopard Pants And A Black Hat
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 3 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- Movies Christina Aguilera Records New Version Of The Iconic Mulan Song ‘Reflection'
- Sports Women's T20 challenge to be held in Jaipur, new team added
- Technology Amazon Holi Days Sale Offers: Smartphones, Speakers, Smart TVs And More On Discounts
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Flying Flea & Roadster Names Trademarked: New RE Motorcycles Coming Up
- News Unnao rape, murder case: Delhi court defers judgment to Wednesday
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Relationships are based on love, care, understanding, respect, compassion, honesty and the list goes on. Nowadays, most couples get into a relationship based on these factors, but in urban India, things are a little bit different.
Couples in India have their own list of wants in a relationship and they are rather disturbing. It is believed that 90 percent of the urban Indians want to be in a relationship where there is a lot of money.
Likewise, some of them want a relationship just for physical needs and others step into a relationship in order to make their parents happy.
Strangely, these so called relationships work out for the best. If you want to know what are the other few types of relationships that urban Indians get into, you might want to take a look at the article.
Listed here are some of the very comfortable relationships some urban Indians opt for. It is shocking! So, take a seat while reading this article:
Relationship Based On Money
In some relationships, money is the king. If the man doesn't have more than sufficient amount of money to make the woman happy, there is no way she will want to be with him.
Relationship Based On Parent's Word
India is popularly known for arranged marriages. Most couples get into a relationship based on their parent's choice. If the folks give a green signal to date the girl, men take up the opportunity.
Relationship Based On Self-Attitude
Having a big attitude in the relationship can cause a downfall. If the woman is demanding and commanding, she will over power the man, and going by her rules, he will not be able to stand on his own two feet and make decisions on his own.
Relationship Based On Oneself
Chasing a career or a dream is not wrong when you are in a relationship. Forgetting that your partner exists and making decisions without his or her knowledge for your relationship is called being selfish
Relationship Based On Just Sex
Today, there are more than 70 percent of the couples who are together only to satisfy their own sexual needs. Termed as 'friends with benefits', these are the types of relationships that last longer than the genuine ones.
Relationship Based On No Compatibility
Where there is no love or compatibility some couples somehow are together for the sake of being together. This kind of a relationship is common in the urban Indian population.
Relationship Based On Live In
It is said that 90 percent of the Indians want to be in a live-in relationship. The reason being, this is almost close to being married and it is much better than tying the knot.