- 16 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sometimes, a hug is all that you need to make things feel better. When you've had a rotten day, don't you long for that hug from the one you love? Yes, right? Well, today Boldsky advises you to hug your partner as soon as you go home tonight.
The things you will benefit from this warm hug are extraordinary. Not only will your love grow stronger, your physical and emotional connection will also strengthen.
Relationship experts state that when you hug that special person in your life, the heart skips a beat and there is a sudden warmth felt within the body.
Now, this feeling helps you to de-stress and provides you with much-required energy. In terms of improving your relationship, one intimate hug can help you feel your love for one another.
The sense of security will deepen and, in a way, it will also benefit your communication. So, here are a few things to keep in mind. Take a look at some of the reasons to hug your lover tonight and go for it:
It Improves Romance
A hug is the first step to take if you are new to the relationship. A hug helps to break all kinds of barriers.
It Makes You Communicate
Did you know that a hug can make you communicate with your partner. Yes, it helps in a non-verbal relationship.
Hugs Can Help Your Partner
One hug a day will provide so much of warmth for your partner. If you want to show your lover how much you care, hug away.
Hugs Take Away Stress
Hugging is beneficial for healthy. By hugging it reduces the amount of the stress hormone cortisol produced in the body.
Your Partner Lacks Self-Esteem?
This gesture assures your partner that he/she is more than worthy of your affection.
It Boosts One's Mood
When we embrace someone, oxytocin, also known as "the cuddle hormone, is released, making us feel warm and soothed.
We In This Together
Don't you know that a hug can convey so much in a relationship. Yes, when you hug your lover tonight you are going to convey a lot of care and an assurance that you are in this relationship together.