- 8 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 39 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- News Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to Telangana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sometimes, a hug is all that you need to make things feel better. When you've had a rotten day, don't you long for that hug from the one you love? Yes, right? Well, today Boldsky advises you to hug your partner as soon as you go home tonight.
The things you will benefit from this warm hug are extraordinary. Not only will your love grow stronger, your physical and emotional connection will also strengthen.
Relationship experts state that when you hug that special person in your life, the heart skips a beat and there is a sudden warmth felt within the body.
Now, this feeling helps you to de-stress and provides you with much-required energy. In terms of improving your relationship, one intimate hug can help you feel your love for one another.
The sense of security will deepen and, in a way, it will also benefit your communication. So, here are a few things to keep in mind. Take a look at some of the reasons to hug your lover tonight and go for it:
It Improves Romance
A hug is the first step to take if you are new to the relationship. A hug helps to break all kinds of barriers.
It Makes You Communicate
Did you know that a hug can make you communicate with your partner. Yes, it helps in a non-verbal relationship.
Hugs Can Help Your Partner
One hug a day will provide so much of warmth for your partner. If you want to show your lover how much you care, hug away.
Hugs Take Away Stress
Hugging is beneficial for healthy. By hugging it reduces the amount of the stress hormone cortisol produced in the body.
Your Partner Lacks Self-Esteem?
This gesture assures your partner that he/she is more than worthy of your affection.
It Boosts One's Mood
When we embrace someone, oxytocin, also known as "the cuddle hormone, is released, making us feel warm and soothed.
We In This Together
Don't you know that a hug can convey so much in a relationship. Yes, when you hug your lover tonight you are going to convey a lot of care and an assurance that you are in this relationship together.