- 51 min ago 7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 24 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- News No NRC in Bihar says Nitish Kumar
- Finance Global Gold Price Rise To Its Highest In 7 Years; Experts Suggest Profit Booking
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Relationships are not easy to be in. Though women are the toughest when it comes to handling a failed love story, it is quite certain that it is the woman who has to go through hell and back.
Recent statistics show that it is mostly the woman who have the knack of ending good relationships and if you take a look at some of these reasons mentioned below, it will all make sense as to why we want to break a man's heart.
Women of today are quite strong when it comes to their emotions. The modern woman wants to take control of her relationship and instead of being dumped by the so called love of her life, she takes the first step of walking out of the 'good' relationship she is in.
Now, you may say that all relationships are good and it depends on the couple as to how they make it work between them. But, there are some good relationships too which see a fatal end and this demise is for the best. Shocked? Read on to see why women want to walk out from the relationship, although they think they are with the 'one'!
When Trust Fails
When you are in a relationship, the two of you have to have a 100 percent trust on each other. When this main element fails in the relationship, there is nothing to look forward to into making it a happy union.
Communication is the key to make a relationship work. If a couple has no time for each other in the commitment they share, a good relationship will see it's end. Women want to have a relationship with a man who will listen and understand her, and when that is absent there is no relationship.
Expectations Are Ends Apart
When expectations become unrealistic to each other, there is nothing left in the relationship. Having different expectations too become a problem and that is one of the sole reasons why women end a good relationship.
Simply Not Compatible
Compatibility is another important thing in a relationship which helps to build the two of you as one. You might have the same hobbies, likes and dislikes but there will be something down the lane which makes the two of you incompatible with each other.
When He Becomes Abusive
Women want to end a good relationship when their partner becomes abusive. It is a wise decision to make and of course the right decision too.
Lack Of Intimacy
When it comes to intimacy, women want to have that connection with their partner throughout the day. But, then again some men aren't like that which makes the woman want to walk out of the good relationship.
Boredom is a dangerous thing in a relationship and it is one of the other things which can cause a good relationship to fall to pieces. If you are bored with your partner, be honest enough to share it with him, so he can change to be a better person for you.