- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Are you wondering what being a pillow means? It just means offering comfort so someone. A pillow allows us to relax and sleep peacefully. Also, a pillow allows us to hug and squeeze.
Also Read: Do Couples Make Love On First Night?
A pillow makes you feel comfortable secure and happy. In the same way, you can be a good company to your girlfriend. You can let her lean over you and slip into sleep.
Also Read: The After Effects Of An Intense Date
But that is just the physical side of being a pillow to her. How can you work on the emotional side of being a pillow to her? Well, read on to know about that...
Be approachable to her all the time. If she feels that you are someone who receives her with open arms any time, then she will trust you completely and feels good in your company.
Listen more and talk less. When she speaks, listen with all your being. Only then you can be a good pillow. If you keep chattering and expect her to listen to your chatter, she will get bored of you.
Develop some patience. Yes, sometimes your girl may speak wise words and other times, she may utter some nonsense. Don't lose patience when she does so. Wait till she regains balance and again speaks wise words.
Be selfless. You can be a good pillow only when you stop putting yourself first and let the other person lean on you. It means you need to absorb her good and bad things instead of complaining about your life issues the moment she comes to meet you.
Win her confidence. Only then she will tell her secrets. Never force her to tell anything. Just wait and see. Gradually, she will tell you everything if you don't be over curious about her.
Be non-judgmental. Don't pass weird comments and don't judge her past if she ever tells you any embarrassing incidents of her life. Be a good pillow.
Assure her during every meeting. Hug her tight and kiss her on the forehead before she goes to sleep. And don't sleep until she peacefully sleeps leaning on your chest. These tips are enough to make yourself her warm, cozy pillow.