- 52 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Fights in a relationship are inevitable and they're bound to happen eventually, say experts. According to a few couples, it is their fights that make their relationship a lot more stronger! How many of you agree to that?
Well, according to Boldsky, we think that fights are good for the relationship, but when it goes too far and overboard, it is then when the problems arise.
Also Read: Effects Of Fighting In Front Of Children
When a couple fights in a relationship, there is an exchange of verbal and, at times, physical abuses. These kind of steps should be avoided at any cost, as it will hurt your partner in one way or the other.
Relationships are based on living with trust and honesty within the couple, and if that is lost in the relationship, there is no foundation.
Now, when a couple regularly fights, it is a sign that they aren't communicating and solving the issue.
When things like this happen, it is best for the couple to sort it out and move ahead in their relationship.
So, how do you think one can avoid a fight? Well, we have a few suggestions that might be of some help, take a look:
Find The Humour: If you are blessed with a rich humour in the relationship, pass on a joke or two. Lighten the sad and angry mood before a fight can break out. In this way, your partner will feel a sense of relief and forget about the anger mode.
Also Read: Why Fighting With Ex Doesn't Make Sense?
Take A Break From Each Other: If you feel the two of you are coming onto a fight, quickly walk away from where you are standing. Taking a break from each other for a couple of minutes will only help to release the tension and the anger mode you are in. This will also give you a chance to think straight and come back to your senses.
Just Touch: Sometimes, being a romantic freak can really help avoid a fight in a relationship. If you sense a fight about to take place, walk up to your partner and give him/her a hug and a peck on the cheek. You can lighten the mood with a simple touch of love.
Remember What Is Important: If the relationship you are in is worth a million hearts, it is best to avoid a nasty fight and move on. When you feel that your anger is getting to you, make sure that you think of all those happy times and switch off the anger button.
Own Up & Apologise:If by owning up and apologising to your partner miracles can happen, then go ahead, what are you waiting for? This is one of the best ways you can avoid fights in a relationship.