- 16 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 26 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 56 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 2 hrs ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11 Series, Galaxy Fold 2 Likely To Launch On February 18, 2020
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Relationships are not at all easy to maintain at times. Just like how it takes two hands to clap in order to make a sound; likewise, it takes two hearts to feel that unconditional love.
In today's world, there are a lot of people who take advantage of their relationship. Many a times, women are at the other end to suffer a loss in the relationship and this hurts a great deal.
Bad habits in a relationship are one of the main things that can cause its downfall. When a partner has a bad habit, there is no guarantee for that relationship to last for a long time.
Getting rid of those bad habits can make a good relationship last for eternity. If you think that your love is fading away and there is a possibility to save it, don't hesitate to take the step forward.
Read on to see some of the bad habits that can destroy your relationship and hence turn it to dust.
When You Don't Appreciate: It is a necessity to appreciate each other when you are in a relationship. Appreciation helps your love to grow and, at the same time, it gives each other the acknowledgment that you exist and value your partner, the one that you love.
When Patience Is Tested To Extremes: Patience is a mother of virtues, a popular proverb we think everyone should inculcate in their life. When you have the patience to deal with yourself, there is every chance that you will have patience with the one you love. If your partner is a slow learner, have the courage and the patience to deal with him or her. Teach your partner to be strong and encourage them to do their best. Never push patience to the extremes, as you may do something bad in haste.
When Blaming Defines Your Love: The blame game is everyone's way of coming out of a situation. If you love your partner very much, you will not take the initiative to blame him or her for something you have done. Learn to accept your faults and do good for each other.
Silent Treatment Can Kill Your Heart: If the two of you fight, try to sort it out before the end of the day. Never keep a fight going for long, as it can hurt your relationship and cause it to end.
When Lying To Each Other Becomes A Habit: The truth always hurts, doesn't it? Well, being honest to each other is the perfect thing to follow in a relationship, if you want to feel that unconditional love.
When The Future Seems Bleak: Talking about the future is important. If you are in a relationship and the future seems uncertain to you or to your partner, do something about it right now.