- 11 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 41 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 59 min ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Or Deepika Padukone, Whose Black-Hued Attire Was More Impressive?
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- News Not a single citizen will be allowed to turn a refugee due to NRC, CAB: Mamata
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Fiction is a mirror to reality and as they say, great fiction is always inspired by reality. That is why relationship tips from books can serve to be really helpful in real life. All the classic love stories have something to teach us. If you read romantic fiction carefully, you will realise that every love story gives you a message.
All you have to do is take these relationship tips from the books and implement them in real life. Classic romantic stories are often about real people and thus the challenges that the lovers face are relevant to us. That is why, if you relate to a love story, you can use the situations in it to better your own love life.
Let us take the epic romantic novel, Pride And Prejudice as a case in point. There are several love stories running parallel in the plot. Each of these stories gives you some relevant advice to use in your own life.
Here is a list of some really helpful relationship tips from books that you can definitely use.
Pride And Prejudice
Play Hard To GetElizabeth Bennet gets the handsome hunk Darcy, his money and his gorgeous estate just by playing hard to get. So learn from her, girls!
Girls Are MasochistsThe pain in loving the ‘bad' guy always attracts girls. So you must be the good ‘bad' guy to get your girl.
Sense And Sensibility
Patience Pays Off Impulsive decisions are made in infatuations. But ‘love' is more enduring and patient.
Don't Go Overboard, You Will Scare Her Guys, being attractively ‘bad' is fine; but don't be a monster. Physicality is a part of relationships but keep it strictly in the boundaries of ‘normal' intimacy.
P.S. I Love You
Being Funny Is A Bonus Your sense of humour will keep you in her heart, even when you are dead. Being a funny guy or girl always helps your relationships.
The Time Traveller’s Wife
Quality Time Can Make Up For Quantity Time They had little time together but they shared a lifetime in it. That is why quality time is the most important thing in a relationship.
Being There Is The Best You Can Do Sometimes, all you have to do is be there for your partner. Sticking by him or her in times of need might be the best way to work out a relationship.
Playing Matchmaker Is The Best Way To Get A Catch Emma keeps finding husbands for her ‘not so pretty' friends. But in the end, she gets the prize catch for herself!
Gone With The Wind
Challenge Keeps A Relationship Alive The ‘element' of challenge makes Scarlet O'Hara so irresistible to all men. So you must keep challenging each other to keep the flames alive.
Sometimes Love Stares At You In The Face But You Can't See It Soul mates need not travel millions of miles to find each other. Sometimes, your soul mate might be right in front of you and you never noticed him or her.
Self Doubt Kills Relationships Doubt is the worst thing for a relationship. Be it doubt towards your partner or yourself. Anna kills herself because she doubts her own love for Vronsky more than his for her.