- Sports India's oldest living first-class cricketer Vasant Raiji turns 100
- News 15-year-old Dalit girl gangraped inside car after consuming sedative-laced drink
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 14 Box Office: Collections Slow Down As Week 2 Comes To An End
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Managing Love At Office -
1. May be it is nice to romance your boss at the coffee table but see to it that it doesn't disturb your fellow colleague. If you have chose to get close to your boss or fellow colleague do not use it for wrong reasons.
2. Never use love to climb the ladder of success as it may pull you down anytime. Your love story is restricted outside the office and not brought between work..
3. Do not get into office romance as it may disturb the environment of the office. Never hint your affair to any colleague.
4. In office love and romance, there is always the issue of favoritism. Say, you have an affair with your boss and although you are been judged by performance and offered an assignment it is always assumed to have happened because of your romantic relationship. This way it becomes difficult even for the boss as he has to overcompensate his decisions.
5. In most of the offices, the married couple are not allowed in the same workplace so why unecessarily handle relationship with work. If you are serious about love, decide on future and plan. Sever the romantic relationship at workplace so that it doesn't affect your career. Get the change of reporting relationship so that your fellow colleagues won't have a problem with you working else where. Also talk to your Human Resource department, seek their professional advice so that they can't legally jeopardize you.