So, here are some of the things that guys look at in a woman at first glance.
1.Assets – It is true that the first thing a guy looks at in a woman is her assets! As a woman, you may not notice it, as some guys do it professionally. However, there are a handful of guys who become vulnerable when it comes to a woman!
2.Hair –Hair is one of the things that a guy looks at in a woman. It defines her look and brings out the inner beauty. Around 78 percent of guys find hair to be the best part of a lady.
3.Confidence – To attract men, women possess the confidence trait! A strong, confident woman is what usually gets a man's attention. Women with confidence, have the ability to do anything within their reach. So, if you are this type of a lady with grounded confidence, you might want to take a peek at the guys looking at you.
4.Clothes – The clothes and make up on a lady is what a guy looks at in a woman. Guys cannot stand a woman with a lot of make up and when it comes to short skirts and tight jeans, some guys find it hot and a handful of them find it absurd! What most of the women do to attract men, is to wear on outfits that do not suit the body type, therefore this attract men/ guys to look at you.
5.Sense of humor – A woman, having the sense of humor is a real turn on for a man! It is said that most women know the fact to attract men by their laughter! So, the next time you find guys looking in your direction, you will know the reason why!
Therefore, these are the main things what guys look at in the woman at first glance!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?