- 2 hrs ago Booster Shots Won't Stop Omicron, Says Top Medical Experts
- 4 hrs ago Salad Special: How To Make Kidney Bean Salad
- 7 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2022: Date, History, Significance And Quotes
- 7 hrs ago Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata Named Among 'Most Stressed Cities In The World': Here's Why
- Movies Actor Siddharth Gets Summoned By The Chennai Police Over His Controversial Tweet On Saina Nehwal
- News Centre orders blocking of 35 Pakistan-based YouTube channels, 2 websites for anti-India content, fake news
- Sports IPL 2022: Surrey Coach Vikram Solanki leaves county club to join Ahmedabad team as Director of Cricket
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Finance These 5 Things We Could Expect From The Upcoming Budget 2022
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
The more options that has been provided has caused a huge stir in many relationships and dating, because according to sources many couples have had rigid fights in the past as well as in the present due to this social networking site, Facebook.
Apart from all this many Facebook users believe that this social networking site has affected dating in various ways where the couples feel that over analyzing drives one insane, when you change your status everyone comes to know about it and thus creates the chance for the whole world to know what is happening in your love life, if it is your fault you called off the relationship you get to see all the attention on your ex and sympathy through the comments on the status, internal hatred begins to grow and thus makes this social networking site a complete wrong influence on dating.
Facebook and Orkut has become so fast paced that romantic relationships face a lot of pressure when the couple is no longer together. A survey which was conducted recently showed that most of the couples who are dating are friends with their former flames thus resulting in a huge stir with their present relationships as we generally see that jealously begins to thrive sooner or later in the relationship and this is because the boy or girl will frequently look into her/his ex profile to see if his/ her relationship status says something new.
This comes to a conclusion that Facebook and Orkut is not good for romance, love life and dating as it surely creates a lot of love hurdles.
- pulseFacebook AKA Meta Warns: 50,000 Accounts Were Targets Of Spyware
- pulseBoy Remembers The Miscarriage His Mum Had Before He Was Born!
- bollywood wardrobeWow! Check Out The Checkered Outfit That Janhvi Kapoor Wore For The Social For Good Event
- pulseTwitter Flooded With Jokes After Ram Rahim Singh's Conviction
- pulseThese Hilarious Online Pics Showed More Than What Is Needed
- pulseShocking!! Boy Posts Video On How To Die Minutes Before Committing Suicide
- wellnessAre You Hooked To Facebook? Here Is Why You Should Stop It Immediately
- lifeThis Couple Lost Everything Because Of A Single FB Post!
- wellnessFacebook Posts May Offer Insight Into Mental Illness
- pulsePics That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind
- pulseMark Zuckerberg & Priscilla Chan To Spend $3 Billion To Cure Diseases
- love and romanceGuy Live Streams Lovemaking On Facebook!!