- 18 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 13 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- News SMS services from various banks restored in Valley
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
One such night, when the waves in the river were angry and the sky swore trouble, Sohni sets out to meet her lover. She plunges in to the troubled water of the river, only to find that her pot had began to melt away in the water! Her sister-In-law had replaced the regular pitcher with an unbaked one. On the other side of the river Mahiwaal impatiently awaits his love. As the dark waters threaten to engulf her, Sohni is in a delima. Should she return back?What about her promise to Mahiwaal?She struggles with her self and fights against nature to reach the other side. Her cries of struggles reach Mahiwaal who watches Sohni drown in front of his eyes. At the weakness of the moment, he embraces the river to save his only reason to live. Sadly, fate had not destined them to meet while alive. The next day the dead bodies of the lovers is washed ashore. Death united their souls finally.
Even today when the nights are darker than dark and the moon refuses to shine, the waters of the Chenab river roar their woeful songs of death and the trees tremble against merciless winds, Soni meets her Mahiwaal, with her earthen pitcher in her other hand.
Page: << Previous page 1 2