- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Having a dog as a pet brings fun and joy to humans. And to honour the relationship between dogs and humans, International Dog Day is celebrated on 26 August every year.
Dogs can protect your family and be your companions at the same time. They understand your emotions and know when you need them. They will do things to comfort you and relieve your stress. With their small actions, they will make you feel happy as well.
So, now let us know what are the reasons that make the relationship between dogs and humans special.
1. They Can Cope With Your Emotions
Dogs too have feelings. They can sense your sadness and will make you feel comfortable and loved with their presence. They have their way of communicating by barking, wagging their tail or through whining. They will do things to bring a smile on your face. Also, they might hug you so that you feel comfortable and loved.
2. They Guard Your Property
Your dogs are always loyal to you. They will make sure nobody trespasses your property. If anybody dares to do so, they will leave no stone unturned to alert you and knock down the trespasser.
3. They Love You Unconditionally
Dogs will love you no matter what. They will love you even when you scold them or show no love. For them, their master is the best human and therefore, they look at you with immense love and respect. They put no conditions to love you. They will be at your side just like a true friend and will never leave you.
4. They Take Care Of You
Dogs will take care of you, when you are supposed to take care of them. Even if you are in deep sleep, your dogs will watch you and ensure you are safe. Also, they will try to protect you when you are surrounded by stray dogs on the streets.
5. They Can Take Away Your Stress
When you come back home after a long day at work, you will find your dogs waiting to welcome you. They will jump on you and lick you until all the stress is gone. They will make cute faces that you can't resist.
6. They Will Never Make You Feel Alone
Dogs will never make you feel alone. They will always sit beside you and will play with you. Your dog will follow you wherever you go.
7. They Will Motivate You
Dogs are quite active and love to show their energy. They will motivate you to run and have a brisk walk. This way you will be able to lead a healthy life.
8. They Are Quick Learners
Dogs are actually quick learners and will obey your commands no matter what. Their intelligence might vary depending upon their breed. They are known to be one of the most intuitive animals in the world.
This International Dog Day, let your dog feel blessed to have you by acknowledging their love and care for you. After all, 'dogs are man's best friend'.