- 7 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 8 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 8 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 9 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News Monkeypox cases jumped 20% in the last week to 35,000 across 92 countries: WHO
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
Friendship is a bond that we discover outside our families. Friends become our support system eventually. We have heard so many stories about friendship and its importance. We thought of bringing some friendship stories for you and, therefore, we have brought the stories of famous Hollywood stars and their best buddies.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio And Tobey Maguire
Leonardo and Tobey became friends in 1990 while they were auditioning for a role in a TV show. Since then they have been closest friends and greatest support. The duo first starred together in The Great Gatsby released in the year 2013.
They have been papped together at parties, basketball games, snorkelling together on vacations. During an interview with The Associated Press, Leo told, "Every single choice I've made, I've talked to Tobey about and vice versa."
He added further, "We've had endless conversations about certain projects and argued with one another and supported one another along the way." The pair has seemed to keep the promise of helping and supporting each other when needed.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio And Kate Winslet
The Titanic couple had a fateful and cold romance in the movie but their friendship became deeper. They have been best pals for more than 20 years. From posing together on the red carpet during award functions to praising each other for their success, the duo has set an example of true friendship.
In an interview with Oprah, Leo said, "In a lot of ways, Kate and I have really grown up in this industry together. We've been a support mechanism for each other for such a long period of time. We've been there for each other and helped guide each other". In 2012, at Kate's and Ned Rocknroll's wedding, Leo walked Kate down the aisle.
3. Selena Gomez And Francia Raisa
Selena Gomez and Francia Raisa set an example of 'a friend in need is a friend indeed.' In 2017, Selena suffered from Lupus, Francia came forward and donated one of her kidneys to her friend. Francia donated her kidney out of selfless love and care for her friend Selena.
On 14 September, 2017, Selena took her Instagram to share about her illness and the surgery. Later she thanked her friend Francia for giving her 'the ultimate gift' by saying, "She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis."
View this post on Instagram
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on
However, these days Selena and Francia are having a tiff between them but we hope they will soon resolve their differences and will come together again.
4. Jennifer Aniston And Courteney Cox
How can someone forget the famous opening chorus "I'll be there for you like you've been there for me" of the show, FRIENDS? Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, famous stars of the same series have turned the lyrics into reality. Jennifer and Courteney first met on the sets of FRIENDS in 1994 and since then have become best friends.
These two celebs have one of the strongest and sincere friendships in the Hollywood industry. The actresses have been each other's support in hard times. Whether it was Courteney's divorce from David Arquette or Jennifer's divorce from Brad Pitt, the actresses stood by each other.
So these were some of the famous Hollywood friendship pairs. These stars have been giving us major friendship goals. They have proved friendship is all about caring, supporting each other through the thick and thin. Do you have such best friends who have stood by you? Share with us.
- parents and childrenNational Sisters Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- skin careFriendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021 Exclusive: Real-Life People Talk About Their Friends
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- lifeFriendship Day 2020: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Different Types Of Friends We All Have In Our Lives
- beyond loveHappy Friendship Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes and Images To Share With Your Friends
- faith mysticismFriendship Day 2021: Some Iconic Stories About True Friendship In Indian Mythology
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2020: Reasons Why Women Need Girlfriends In Their Lives
- fashion trendsFriendship Day 2019: Let These Celebs Inspire You To Create A Twinning Moment With Your BFF
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2019: How Shahrukh Khan, Kylie Jenner & Other Celebs Faced Bitterness In Friendship
- pulseInternational Friendship Day 2022 : Best Quotes To Send To Your Friends To Make Them Feel Special