- 8 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
During Navratri, each day is celebrated in a different way with specific rituals, fasts and ceremonies. The best part is dancing! Yes, the Garba Raas dance is the best!
Also Read: Why Humans Show Affection By Kissing
Just visualise yourself in a place where scores of people beautifully dressed dancing together clicking Dandiya sticks while music is played in the background.
Also Read: Why Does She Climax Only On Top?
These dances are are performed as a part of the tradition and to honour the goddess Durga. Now, let us discuss the reasons why everyone must enjoy such an event.
Firstly, It is a beautiful experience. If you are already in a relationship, it gives you a chance to dance along with your partner and relish the moment.
If you are single, attending such an event helps you find someone interesting to start a conversation. Sitting at home will take you nowhere when you are single. You need to socialise.
Such an event lifts your moods. When you spend time amidst crowds of people happily dancing and worshiping, you can feel the positive vibrations transforming your mood.
It gives you a chance to taste the flavour of Gujarati food. Also, knowing about different cultures and interacting with new people could offer a refreshing experience to your mind.
Such events will de-stress you. Even if you are not interested in dancing or making new friends, just attending an event like Dandiya during Navratri will remove your stress.
Above all, simply sitting there and watching the rhythmic movements of colorfully dressed people will lift your spirits and make you forget about your worries.