- 7 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 8 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 11 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 13 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Not all men, but some men tend to take a lot of time to come out of the washroom as they do many other thing inside. This could irritate women for sure.
Also Read: Are You Made For Each Other?
For some men, the wash room is the only place where they can enjoy privacy. So, that is where they feel home. For some men, bathroom is the place where they can bring out their inner devils.
Also Read: Do Virgin Men Fail On First Night?
In the outer world, they act like gentlemen and once they get into the washroom, they bring out their dirty side.
Also Read: Do Women Bleed During First Experience
So, if you are wondering why your man takes a lot of time to come out of the washroom then here are some funny reasons.
Men watch dirty pictures almost anywhere. Bathrooms are not the only places. But yes, some men do spend more time inside the bathroom only to watch something stimulating while they are busy answering nature's calls..
Some men have this addiction of reading newspapers and books while answering natures calls. This habit would irritate others in the house as such men occupy the loo for hours together.
No, self-help doesn't mean personality development. For some men, it means playing with one's own private parts when nobody is around. This is what some men do in the bathroom.
Some men use the bathroom space to do social networking. They open Facebook and connect with the world inside the loo. In fact, men having secret affairs use the bathroom to call or text their girlfriends.
A lot of men worry about the size of their manhood and erections. So, they use the bathroom space to try kegel exercises and other stuff that requires to catch the manhood and do stretch it.
Men who are too much into self love tend to pose in front of the bathroom mirror and feel like a great body builder for some time whether they have muscles or not.
Some men get into the avatar of a singer when they are inside the bathroom. They keep singing songs as there would be nobody around to judge their voice quality.