- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sunny days, rosy dates and a life filled with scented aura was my every day's tale. I was in love with the man of my dreams, 'my Prince', I would coil! As days, months and years passed by in our relationship, he came up to me on that beautiful starry night, got down on one knee and popped the question of marriage! I, stood there stunned and felt a little imbalanced soon uttering the words, Yes, I will marry you, I will make you happy and I will be the wife who will make all your dreams come true!
Never been so happy in all my life, I soon imagined life with my prince. I would gaze at the night sky every night as I lay in bed looking at what my future would hold for me, but little did I realize that life after marriage would definitely change!
I know that who ever has been reading this article and who has been married to their lover surely agrees that life after marriage is not that comfy after all and quite certain, some of us women also would come to a conclusion that the man they fell in love with turned out to be completely different when the ring was placed on the finger.
For most of us married women, it is a common question we ask ourselves, 'Why do men change after marriage'? Is it because of the in laws? Is it because of the life after marriage, which includes more responsibility and more tension or is it because they got the right wife so they needn't have to worry about their single life anymore. Surprising it can be all the reasons stated above.
According to me, though, on why men change after marriage is because they feel they have achieved the world's greatest thing ie a perfect wife and the best family and therefore once their goal is met they get back to their old habits, where the woman now has to deal with.
Life after marriage will no doubt change for there will be no more personal choices for the woman or the man to make anymore as decisions need to be made together and this is one of the main reasons why men change after marriage, for their 'independent world' is now shared with another!
There are many who will not agree that men change after marriage for they believe it is the woman who changes thereby changing the man. However, to me , men change after marriage and life after marriage is completely different, so is it necessary to change?