- 22 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 1 day ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 day ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 1 day ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- News 6-10 Pak soldiers, terrorists killed in counter-fire, says Army chief; Pak rejects claim
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma breaks Don Bradman's 71-year-old record; Umesh Yadav scores fastest Test 30
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
When we talk about Indian cuisine, the usage of curd in our cuisine is extensive. Curd or dahi has acquired a steady territory in every kind of cuisine for reasons more than one. We love curd evidently because it helps us in digesting food and lends us a high content of protein and Vitamin A. Thus, curd-based recipes are renowned for being the healthiest of the lot, after a spicy or heavy meal. A soothing curd recipe is exactly what you need to balance out the meal.
Our top curd recipes vary from main-course to desserts, as it can be employed in any kind of a recipe and cater you to a delectable yet healthy meal. Curd has a soft texture on its own and this ingredient functions by extracting the flavours from various veggies. The soft blend of dahi syncs perfectly with almost anything you may place it with; for instance, to prepare mint-curd dip, just add on fresh fruits and churn curd along with mint! And voilà, you get an extremely delicious mint-curd dip, which is a healthy and soothing dip to go with your appetizer platter, especially in the months of summer!
For savoury dishes, dahi has a special place in North Indian cuisine. Dahi bhindi, dahi aloo, dahi fish, etc., are only to name a few. In South Indian cuisines, curd has found its way to breakfast dishes as well as main-course fiestas. The result is a perfect emblem of rice and curd, laced with almonds and coriander leaves, yum!
For our top curd recipes, we have accumulated easy curd recipes from North to South and we believe some of them will surely make a permanent place in your summer recipe list. Take a look at these top dahi recipes and let us know about your favourite dahi recipe.