- 5 min ago Aditi Rao Hydari And Sakshi Tanwar Give Us Saree Goals From Their Respective Upcoming Netflix Series
- 17 min ago The New Emoji Makeup Challenge Takes Internet By Storm; Netizens Create Stunning Looks And Give Goosebumps!
- 3 hrs ago How To Use Period Underwear: Safe Option Replacing Pads And Tampons During Menstruation
- 4 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Makes Denim On Denim Look Super Stylish With Her Jacket And Jumpsuit Combo
- News Get a dose 24x7 at your convenience: Govt removes time constraint for getting Covid-19 shot
- Technology Here’s Why Amazon Changed Its App Logo
- Movies Juhi Chawla, Kritika Kamra, Soha Ali Khan, Ayesha Jhulka To Star In Amazon Prime Video Original Series
- Education GPAT Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon At gpat.nta.nic.in
- Finance Best ELSS To Invest In 2021
- Sports New Zealand vs Australia, 3rd T20I: Agar and Maxwell keep visitors' series hopes alive
- Automobiles Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV India Launch Date Announced: Retailer Network Gears Up With Charging Stations
- Travel Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
To all the maggi lovers out there, we know you love your maggi like anything. At times, you may try out different recipes of maggi. Well, one just can't deny that maggi is one of the most-popular food across the world. People belonging to different age-group are quite fond of having maggi. When it comes to preparing maggi, there are many ways of doing so and today we are here to tell you about a unique recipe which is not only mouth-watering but also healthy. The recipe that we are talking about is of Tadka Maggi.
Yes you read that right! You may have eaten Tadka Daal and many other dishes that are tempered. So how about trying the same with maggi? We therefore have brought the recipe for preparing maggi. Scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Street food
- 2 Packs Maggi
- ½ Cup green peas
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cup water
- 2 Dry Chillies
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- First things first, you need to boil the maggi noodles in a pan by adding 3 cups of water. Drop two-three drops of oil in the pan to avoid the boiling noodles from sticking together.
- Let the maggi boil for 2 minutes. Once the maggi is boiled, strain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- Now it's time to temper and cook the onions.
- For this, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a separate pan.
- Add ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds and let them splutter for a while.
- Now add 1 chopped medium-sized onions and cook till the onions turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, along with green chilli and 1 teaspoon coriander powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and ½ teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder.
- Add the peas and saute for 2-3 minutes on high flame
- Cook for 5 more minutes on medium flame.
- Now add the boiled noodles and maggi masala.
- Now its time to temper the maggi.
- For this heat butter in a tadka pan and add 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Add 2 dry red chilies along with ½ teaspoons of kashmiri red chili powder.
- Heat until the chili turn aromatic.
- Turn off the flame and add the tempering mixture on the maggi.
- After this, mix everything well.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- To all the maggi lovers out there, we know you love your maggi like anything. At times, you may try out different recipes of maggi. Well, one just can’t deny that maggi is one of the most-popular food across the world.
- People - 2
- kcal - 205kcal
- Fat - 10.2 g
- Protein - 4.2 g
- Carbs - 24.2 g
- Fiber - 1.5 g