- 2 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 17 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 18 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 19 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma surpasses MS Dhoni for most sixes by an Indian, completes 4000 runs as captain in T20s
- News RTGS to be unavailable today: All you should know
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
A delicious breakfast is something that we all want to begin our day with. Though there are many options to choose from, you can always opt for Sooji ka Cheela. It is a pancake made up of sooji, veggies and curd. The pancakes are cooked well on the Tawa. Sooji ka Cheela is extremely healthy and delicious to eat. These are quite easy to prepare. You can also prepare sooji ka cheela for your morning breakfast. If you are looking for the recipe of Sooji ka Cheela, then we are here to tell you about the same. Scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: breakfast
- 1 cup sooji or rava
- 1 cup water
- 1 finely chopped onion
- ½ cup curd
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- First of all, take sooji in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ½ cup of curd to the sooji.
- Now add ½ teaspoon salt and 1 cup water.
- Whisk well to make sure there are no lumps in the sooji mixture.
- Let the rava rest for at least 20-30 minutes. You will see that the rava swells well.
- Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chili, ginger-garlic paste and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well and then add water if required to get a thick flowing consistency.
- Now grease the pan with a little bit of oil and then spread a spoonful of batter on it.
- Now pour ¼ to ½ teaspoon of oil around the edges of the cheela to ensure that it doesn't stick.
- Cook the cheela from both sides to ensure that it gets cooked well.
- Let the cheela cook until it turns a bit crispy and changes colour.
- Serve the cheela with chutney or sauce.
Things To Remember
- You can add veggies of your choice such as carrots, cabbage and chopped radish.
- Always soak rava for at least 20-30 minutes before making the cheela as this will ensure that the cheela is fluffy.
- You can also add chat masala and red chili powder into the cheela mixture.
- The pancakes are cooked well on the Tawa. Sooji ka Cheela is extremely healthy and delicious to eat.
- People - 6
- Calories - 907 kcal
- Fat - 31g
- Protein - 21 g
- Carbohydrates - 134g
- Fiber - 10g