- 1 hr ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 5 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- 5 hrs ago How To Drape Saree For Varamahalakshmi Kalasha
- 7 hrs ago Chidambara Rahasyam: Unknown Facts And Secrets Of The Chidambara Temple
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Wishes Speedy Recovery To Raju Srivastava In A Special Voice Message - Reports
- Sports Indian Olympic Association felicitates contingent of Dota 2 for winning bronze medal in CWG 2022
- News Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's demise: Condolences pour in over the death of "India's Warren Buffett"
- Travel Places to Visit on the Eve of Independence Day in India
- Finance Veteran Investor Jhunjhunwala Started Journey In Share Market With Just Rs 5000
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
- Technology Jio Rs. 750 Prepaid Plan Launched With 2GB Data Per Day And More
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
Your body needs to pass through a tough phase during pregnancy. So, it is better to not trouble it more at that time.
Eating good food, performing mild exercise and maintaining a peaceful state of mind are the best things to do during pregnancy. Take the help of your partner and other family members and ensure that you allow your body to relax.
Here are some of the household tasks to stay away from, when you are pregnant.
When you are pregnant, it isn't advisable to get into general household cleaning chores.
The problem is with the cleaning agents in the detergents and other products. Certain reactive substances could cause allergic reactions. During pregnancy, your body tends to be more sensitive.
This is another reason to avoid household cleaning. Too much of bending during cleaning is risky. It could even inflame the sciatic nerve.
During pregnancy, your joints and ligaments tend to soften a bit. This will make it difficult to involve in laborious tasks. Hiring a domestic help for tasks like mopping and dusting is better.
If you have a domestic cat at home, never try to clean the fecal matter. The parasites present in it could be more harmful during pregnancy.
Some bathroom cleaning products release fumes. They are harmful during pregnancy. So, ask your domestic help to handle that task.
Avoid washing clothes too. Bending and getting up to wash clothes may not be so convenient with your baby bump. Also, the slippery surface in your washing area could be risky. You can't afford to slip during pregnancy!
Any task that involves lifting heavy objects could be very risky. It is bad for your back. Climbing ladders is strictly not recommended.
This way, try to avoid such activities during pregnancy. But if you have nobody to help you out, take certain safety precautions.
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- basics4 Weird Pregnancy Superstitions That Could Actually Be True For These Reasons
- prenatal8 Study-Based And Anecdotal Ways To Predict The Gender Of A Baby, By NCBI
- disorders cureWhat Is Double Didelphys Or Double Uterus? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- basicsLaunch Of Mum2b : Expert Support For Expecting Mothers By Apollo Women’s Hospitals
- babyCovid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- babyWhat Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- prenatalDoes Yoga Have Side Effects? What Pregnant Women And People With Ailments Should Know
- basicsExpert Article: Causes And Prevention Of Repeated IVF Failures
- basicsExpert Article: Do You Have Endometriosis? Symptoms And Treatment
- wellnessIs Shawarma Healthy? Can Pregnant Women Eat It? What Do Experts Have To Say
- basicsWhat Expectant Dads Need To Anticipate During The Trimesters, Labor And Delivery